www.survey.walmart.com: Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. And the company operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. There is 2.3 million number of number employees work in the all Walmart stores which are located across worldwide. Sam Walton’s heirs own over 50 percent of Walmart through their holding company, Walton Enterprises, and through their individual holdings.
Walmart Customer Survey Guide at www.survey.walmart.com
Actually, every organization wants to survive long-term in the market they need to conduct the customer survey regularly to know whether the customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with their products and services. Customer Survey measures the satisfaction level of the customers about the products and services offered by the company.
In the Walmart customer survey where all the customers those who have the purchase receipt are welcome to take part in the survey by visiting the survey website www.survey.walmart.com and give your reviews, compliments, comments, and much more about the products and services of the company. In return for your valuable feedback, the company is offering $1000 worth of gift card.
Rules and Requirements
Before you are going to take part in the survey you need to check the rules and requirements of the Walmart Customer Survey.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome with Internet Connection
- You should have the recent receipt.
- And you must be able to understand the basic English and Spanish Languages.
- For one the receipt only person is allowed to take the survey.
- And the customer those who want to take part in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- The permanent resident of the United States is allowed to access the survey.
Follow the Instructions to Complete the Survey – www.survey.walmart.com
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads you need to choose the language which is appropriate to you and click on the next option.
- Now you need to enter the ID number in the given text fields.
- Next, you need to input the date of the visit and the time of the visit to the Walmart store.
- After entering all the above details correctly you need to click on the start button to begin your survey.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code which you need to make a note of that code on any side on your receipt to win one of five $1,000.
Walmart Customer Survey – Mail-in Entry Method
You need to hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail to the below-given address.
Q3 Walmart Sweepstakes,
PO Box 10427, Rochester,
How to get the details of the winners?
- Winners of the sweepstakes will be notified with the help of your contact details or through your mail.
- The winner will be informed after two weeks of each sweepstakes withdrawing.
- Please check the sweepstakes rules for better understanding.
- Walmart publishes the list of the winners which anyone can see.
Walmart Store Locator
If you want to know about the Walmart Store which is near to your location. Then you need to visit the official website of Walmart and navigate to the store locator and enter your city and zip code in the search bar to find your nearest Walmart Store which is near to your location.
Most Walmart stores and Supercenters are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most Walmart U.S. stores are CLOSED on these holidays:
- Christmas Day
Working Hours of Walmart
- Monday 06:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Tuesday 06:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Wednesday 06:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Thursday 06:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday 06:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday 06:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday 06:00 AM – 12:00 AM
If you have any issues please free to call to our customer service number 877-294-1086.
This is all about the Walmart Customer Survey – Win $1000 – www.survey.walmart.com. Hope the information is useful to complete the survey successfully. So, everyone those who meet the necessary requirements of the survey should participate in the Walmart Customer Survey. Stay connected to our website for more updates.